ISBInsight invites you to participate in its first Student Challenge. It is an opportunity for ISB students to contribute toward the thought leadership repository at ISB. Participating in the competition is a great way to engage in stimulating conversations around business and research topics through visual or audio-visual contributions and to win prizes. Best entries will stand a chance to be featured on ISBInsight.
If you are interested in participating in the Challenge please fill out the Expression of Intent Form
(Deadline now extended until 14th September)
Final submissions can be made before 8 October.
The competition will be held across five categories. Click on the icons below to find out more about each category:
Who can participate: Co2019 PGP, PGPpro and PGPMAX
Awards: For each category prizes worth ₹3000 and ₹2000 (Amazon Vouchers) will be given. Certificates for five honourable mentions will also be given under each category.
Expression of Intent to Participate: 14 September 2018
Final Submission: 8 October 2018
General Guidelines to follow:
- The competition is only open for Co2019 PGP PGPpro and PGPMAX of the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad and Mohali Campuses
- Collaborator contributions of up to two participants are allowed in the category of Podcast
- Participation in the competition requires an Expression of Intent by the participants to be submitted latest by 14th September 2018
- Final submissions are to be made latest by 8th October 2018
- An acknowledgement will be sent to all those who have registered along with competition plan and guidelines to participate
- All participants need to be willing to address the comments and suggestions shared by the editorial team to be eligible for the prizes
- Only those contributions which are original and previously unpublished/uploaded shall be accepted
- Participants are allowed to contribute only one entry under each competition category.
- Participants may utilise the style of video articles on Research Bytes and Director Speak under Management Briefs, on ISBInsight as styles for referencing
- All contributions are to be given in the English language.
- All entries shall be assessed by judges and the editorial team at the Centre for Learning and Management Practice, ISB.
- All copyrights to the winning contributions (video/audio/infographic/cartoons) shall remain with CLMP and the content may be published in ISBInsight.
- Publication to ISBInsight of the winning entries will be decided solely by the judges and the editorial team. Only quality content that matches the merit and rigour of ISBInsight shall be considered for publication. No guarantee of publication is given to any participant.
- Any of the 5 competition categories will be subject to cancellation in case of low submission rate for the Expression of Intent or low submission rate of actual entries thereafter. Cancellation of a competition category amounts to cancellation of the prizes as well.
- Submissions made under a category that stands cancelled may still be considered for publication in ISBInsight if it meets the content meets quality standards.
- The submission window will be opened on 24 September and kept live until the deadline, 8 October.