The Researcher Speak format gives readers the opportunity to learn about high-quality, practitioner-relevant research in the authors’ own words.
The format is structured as a short interview in the form of a lightly edited transcript with/or without an accompanying video clip.
ISB resident or affiliated faculty about their own research.
Five to six focused questions; 1500 words
How to prepare?
* Carefully read the paper/s you wish to discuss.
* Set up a time to meet/interview the researcher.
* Have a recording device ready.
* Have a conversation about research.
How to format?
* Transcribe the interview correctly and edit it for readability.
* Provide a title that is no longer than 60 characters and a blurb of maximum 40 words
* Include a short bio of the researcher
* Include a short reference section for the research/papers referred to.
* Include a short bio of yourself
How to submit?
* Please follow instructions online.
* Please include either an audio or video file of your conversation with the speaker for the purpose of verification.
Looking for examples?
For General Guidelines of the ISBInsight Student Challenge, please visit: https://isbinsight.isb.edu/studentchallenge/
To submit your Expression of Intent to participate, visit: https://isbinsight.isb.edu/old/expression-of-intent-form-isbinsight-student-challenge/