Student interviewer with a guest or guests
What is the theme?
* Entries should develop the ISB Leadership Summit theme Catalysts for Change.
* The podcast can explore the theme from multiple perspectives or take a deep dive into one issue related to the theme.
* Podcasters are encouraged to make the topic interesting and accessible, while keeping it consistent with ISB’s thought leadership status.
15-20 minutes of in-depth conversation with one or more guests, including any transitions.
How to format?
* Record and edit a high-quality mp3 file. Record in a quiet environment to avoid unnecessary noise and disturbances.
* Be concise, clear, simple and unique.
* Provide a title (60 characters or less), blurb (40 words or less), links to any references used
* Share any articles or papers that are referenced to during the conversation or that supplement the conversation
* Refrain from using any copyrighted music or audio in the podcast. Use of Creative Commons music for transitions is encouraged.
How to submit?
* Please follow instructions online.
* Please include a high quality .mp3 audio. You may indicate if you wish for the file to be assessed.
Looking for examples?
Please see the below links: