The Researcher Speak format gives readers the opportunity to learn about high-quality, practitioner-relevant research in the authors’ own words.
The format is structured as a short interview in the form of a lightly edited transcript with/or without an accompanying video clip.
ISB resident or affiliated faculty about their own research.
Five to six focused questions; 1500 words
How to prepare?
* Carefully read the paper/s you wish to discuss.
* Set up a time to meet/interview the researcher.
* Have a recording device ready.
* Have a conversation about research.
How to format?
* Transcribe the interview correctly and edit it for readability.
* Provide a title that is no longer than 60 characters and a blurb of maximum 40 words
* Include a short bio of the researcher
* Include a short reference section for the research/papers referred to.
* Include a short bio of yourself
How to submit?
* Please follow instructions online.
* Please include either an audio or video file of your conversation with the speaker for the purpose of verification.
Looking for examples?