The Industry Speak format gives readers the opportunity to learn about innovative management practice and industry trends from top industry specialists and leaders.
The format is structured as a short interview in the form of a lightly edited transcript with/or without an accompanying video clip.
An acknowledged industry specialist; maybe speaker at ISB Leadership Summit.
Five to six focused questions; 1500 words
How to prepare?
* Carefully research the industry specialist you wish to interview.
* Set up a time to meet/interview.
* Have a recording device ready.
* Have a conversation.
How to format?
* Transcribe the interview correctly and edit it for readability.
* Provide a title that is no longer than 60 characters and a blurb of maximum 40 words
* Include a short bio of the industry speaker.
* Include a short bio of yourself.
* Include a short reference section for the research/papers/articles referred to.
How to submit?
* Please follow instructions online.
* Please include either an audio or video file of your conversation with the speaker for the purpose of verification.
Looking for samples?